Subject: Re: AOL as Internet Provider
Author: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  7/11/98 2:11 PM

Dennis,

I am also signed up with AOL and glitches are an everday event; disconeection
for no apparent reason; difficulties with connection in the first place; the
transmission usually seizes up completely after about ten minutes and I have
to Ctrl/Alt /Del to get it going again.

I am not sure that any other ISP is going to be better; it seems to me that it
will only get better when the capacity matches peak demand and faster access
means are developed.

Regards

Bob Jones