Re: Useless survay re: yr 2000

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Useless survay re: yr 2000
  • From: Raymond Raffurty <rraff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 16:13:19 -0700

Edward E. Hanley III wrote:

> Ray,
>
> WYSIWYG below from ur msg, blank space.  Did you forget to click something?
> I am very interested in the Y2K problem thus would enjoy ur post.

        Sorry 'bout dat chief.  I clicked the wrong button from my address
book.  If your curious the "Useless Survey" (their title) is what should the
decade 2000 to 2009 be called.  It is being conducted by the CNBC Squawk box
show.  You can send your suggestions to squawk@xxxxxxxx   The winner gets an
all expense paid weekend with Maria Bartirmo {;-)           NOT!

                                        Good luck and good trading,
                                                    Ray Raffurty