Tick-Data Attachments

    I need to transfer tick data from my associate's Trade Station  computer
files to my computer,  via e-mail  attachment and I am unable to do this.
The files I need to transfer are the forex tick data files that he downloads
daily from BMI.  One RealTrader in Colorado was nice enough to send us this
data  via e-mail, so I know it can be done;  I just am unable to find the
correct Trade Station files in Trade Station to attach to the e-mail to send
to my computer.
    I know some of you expert RealTraders can do this in a flash and I would
certainly appreciate your instructions.
JackO
jdfo@xxxxxxxxx