RE: Attorney for Disclosure Doc.

> Do any traders who are CTA's have any recommendations on who
> might be of help (attorney) in preparing a disclosure document?
> Or should I prepare it myself?

I did my own; it seems to be a fairly common practice.  For templates,
do a web search on "CTA" and you'll get lots to choose from.  There are
certain requirements that must be met, but beyond that you can freehand
in whatever you want.  If you don't yet have the "CPO/CTA" guide from
the NFA, I'd suggest that; it has a template in the back that contains
the required elements.

If you have a reason to want help (you have something complicated you
need to work out), I'd strongly recommend Dennis Stahr of Investment
Reference at http://www.irfutures.com/  He's great.

By the way, for all the crap heaved at the NFA, I should note that when
I got it done I sent it to them via email on a Thursday morning (Pacific
time).  They called me on Monday morning to say that it had been
approved for distribution, two working days later.  The letter came a
week after that.  Outstanding!

Sticks
--
Troutman, Defender of Sticks               troutman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx