Re: Mechnical Trading System Walk-forward Test

Bill,

     Your page is a fine contribution of the type that we could use more
of. Many thanks for your efforts. I hope it returns as much to you as
you've put into it. Anyone who hasn't been there yet might want to check
it out at www.our-town.com/~bshumake . It will be very interesting to
watch it develop over time.

                                           Thanks again,
                                           Darrin