Re: Oct Sugar - contrarian view

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Oct Sugar - contrarian view
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:11:03 -0700

This is by way of a test - it was my last contribution, which went into
cyberspace.   I HOPE am back on net again.  We will see.

Having looked at your charts for Oct Sugar, I cannot for the life of me see
how you come to a short conclusion.

I have marked up a monthly, weekly and daily chart of the NF and all I can
see is a double bottom on a 7-year low, with a good J-Hook, 2-bar reversal -
and today a downthrust on the daily.   All that, as a chartist, spells
bullish to me.  But then, I don't trade Sugar.   Just fiddling about on a
thoroughly boring, dull and awful day on the Bonds!

Will be interested to know if anyone else sees the charts as I do - more
interested in what actually happens.

How much is a contract on Sugar....

Bill

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\October Sugar (2) (2) (3).gif"