Re: Mechnical Trading System Walk-forward Test

Mark,

You have a valid point.  But I'm not asking people to look at past results
but at future results as all my signals will be posted the day before they
are to be used.  Also this addresses a hot topic of "can money be made
trading a mechanical system."  I think it can, but the real story will be
told as the trades unfold.  I also think the educational aspect is addresses
by showing that money can be made period, by trading. ( This is assuming of
course that the walk-forward trades are profitable )  Also this absolutely
is not for sale.  For starters, it is not fully tested, and secondly to sell
it I would have to be registered as a CTA ( as the law currently stands )
and/or a trading advisor, which I am not.  So please...this really is just
to demonstrate ( hopefully ) that money really can be made trading a
mechanical system.  Anyhow...thanks for your comments and let's see what
happens.

All the Best!
Bill Shumake