RE: Interesting "Gloom & Doom site"

Having helped create the Y2K industry while working for one of the original
Y2K "solution" companies back in 1994-1996, I do believe that there will be
some degree of worldwide business disruptions come 1999.  But the scenario
at http://www.angelfire.com/or/truthfinder/ does seem to be somewhat
extreme.  It reminds me of the atomic bomb scares of the late 1950's, early
1960's with its survivalist orientation.

For more immediate gloom specifically related to the stock market, you can
take a look at http://www.prudentbear.com.  This is a site representing the
Prudent Bear mutual fund run by David Tice with interesting but wrong
bearish commentary.  Performance has been absolutely horrendous.

JW
abprosys@xxxxxxx <mailto:abprosys@xxxxxxx>