Re: GEN: books

>Subject: Re: GEN: books
>
>It has appeared to me that the Symmetry Wave Trading is a special >case
of dynamic price projection although not generally discussed as
>belonging to the same group because it's generally neglected. The
>Symmetry Wave actually considers the price relationship between
>alternate corrective  waves within a series of impulsive wave using
>ratios of .80 to 1.20 instead of your normal fibonacci ratio, >harmonic
and/or geometric ratio.

Clement,

     Thanks for this reference. It makes sense to me in regard to a
recent line of inquiry. Rounding to the nearest decimal, I've noticed:

1.618 / 2 = .81     .81 X .618 = .50

     Using two of my favorite time periods and these ratios, I get:

88.5 X .81 = 72     72 X .618 = 44
29.5 X .81 = 24     24 X .618 = 15

     If you, John, and the author of Symmetry Wave are using this ratio
successfully in others ways, maybe I'd do best to walk my fingers on
over to Amazon.com. Thanks again for the reference.

                                          Darrin