Re: GEN: books

If you have a copy of SC/TS 4.0 you can request for trial copies of indicators
that will allow you to study static and dynamic cycles in time from :-

    http://www.primenet.com/~sbrave/index.htm

The Fixed Cycle indicator would allow you to research fibonacci
static counts, Gann number sequence and etc. The DynaRatio the
dynamic time projection.

My experience with these two type of timing tools is that  the result
varies with the market you are using it on and the timeframe you are
looking at and probably if you are like Robert Miner how you
use it with other tools and the context(position of the market)
in which it is applied.

In general the static count cycles tend to be better than the dynamic
cycles especially when each numbers are weighted according to their
importance in the series. The weighting process opens up an objectively
new dimension to many of Gann's simple number sequence which have often
been claimed to be too numerous.

Doing Dynamic price projections by hand could drive anyone insane. The
concepts are simple but requires a lot of work, calculation and cross-referencing

not something you want to do if you haven't been  convinced of  their usefulness.

Dynamic price projection requires the application of  rules to ensure certain
structural wave  integrity are adhered to so that useless combinations are
disregarded.

Often times there are various levels where dynamic price projection converges
but price action would ignore some and stop on others. The practice here is to
qualify these price levels with reliable timing methods and  pattern.

> The Symmetry Wave Trading Method by Michael Gur Dillon

It has appeared to me that the Symmetry Wave Trading is a special case
of dynamic price projection although not generally discussed as belonging
to the same group because it's generally neglected. The Symmetry Wave
actually considers the price relationship between alternate corrective  waves
within a series of impulsive wave using ratios of .80 to 1.20 instead of
your normal fibonacci ratio, harmonic and/or geometric ratio.

More books that you can acquire to study these predictive techniques
are :-

 Market Geometry I & II by Bryce Gilmore
 Turning Point Analysis of Price and Time by Joe Duffy.

Clement