Re: Spoo #'s for the week

Hi Ben,

I'm not trying to be a smart ass criticizing your spelling, but are
you referring to the McClellan Oscillator which, according to Equis
(http://www.equis.com/free/taz/mcclellanosc.html) is a "…market
breadth indicator that is based on the smoothed difference between the
number of                          advancing and declining issues on
the New York Stock Exchange"?  Or, is this a different oscillator?

Thanks,

Brad Dingee