Ed Moore

6.28.98

I have had trading experience with Ed Moore and it has been nothing but good things.  The man never says you will learn to trade S&P's in a week or a month, he tells you from the beginning that it will take time.  He sends you over charts showing what he did and explains why.  I have been reading his book for the past two months and I have learned "moore" from him in a few months, than I did in the entire year before.  He basically teaches this idea; trade at the outer bounds of the market(way overbought or way over sold), retracement off retracement using 40-60-80 pull back or gains to determine the next move, tick counts, and advance versus decline.
He doesn't make it out to be a guarantee to win in the game but he sure does teach you a lot about the game you just have to study the charts and read and reread the book and follow the rules.  Case in point on Tuesday 6.16.98 we were in a classic oversold situation, we made higher lows, and more importantly we were in experation week.  The June 540 calls were at a low of 1/2 point to a close of 1 for the day.  If you followed his system, the June 540 rallied to somewhere around a high of 4 1/2 the next day!  If you are patient and carefully read, you can make some money.  Now I haven't tried all systems out there only one other one but from all the negative press I read about realtraders experience, this guy is heads above the rest.

Troy B
metco@xxxxxxx