Re: PROFITABLE TRADING

I think the key to answering the question of when to get out is what we
have learned (education) about being a successful traders and then
continuing to learn. With the emphasis on our individual styles. For me
I find it easier to decide when to short a stock ( my style). Or put in
another way I know when the longs want to get out (going long as most
traders style). I have a heck of a time on the long side. Which most
traders find easy to do. However I am slowly starting to put together
some strategies and EXPERIENCE for going long. (Continuing to educate
myself using my own style.).

The pointing I am trying to make is that if you bite the bullet and
force yourself to learn how to short a stock, you will find some answers
to the question of "when do I get out".

Harley