Re: Jimmy Rogers this morning

See the yen fall, followed by global deflation, asian recession or
depression, world recession, financial turmoil, bonds high in the sky
etc. And if it begins - it will all start with a yen heading much lower
against the USD, but I think the big bang comes, when the Chinese are
pushed to devaluation.

Hoping to go on making money in normak markets - Ulrich

PS.: Jim Rogers loves to see himself in tv, which puts him in another
camp. But from the guys who are on tv, he is surely one of the better