Re: S&P Cash Wave Counts

Jeff,

This wave count on the S&P continues to be incorrect.  There are two
major flaws as I see it.  Firstly, assuming for the minute your wave 2
is a wave 2, then there is still no pattern alternation with wave 4
(both being labelled as flats).  Secondly, and I dont think anyone can
disagree here, your wave 'c of 4' is obviously 3 waves.  Unless you
want to label wave 4 as a triangle this wave count invalidates one of
R N Elliott's few tennets.
Therefore, do  not be surprised if the market fails to meet your
expectations very shortly.

Adrian Pitt

   **  FOR SUPERIOR ELLIOTT WAVE ANALYSIS ON THE ALL ORDINARIES INDEX  **
                5
               /    http://www.macquarie.com.au/menu/mnu32.htm     \
	 3   /   Adrian Pitt        Phone(work) (612) 9237-3877      \  /\
        /\  /    GPO Box 3252,      Fax         (612) 9237-6882       \/  \
  1    /  \/     Sydney, N.S.W.,    email        apitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  a    \
  /\  /    4     1043, Australia.                                           c
 /  \/
/   2            "Worry is not a sickness but a sign of health. If
                  you are not worried, you are not risking enough."