RE: Chuck LeBeau's Systems

I've been a member of his systems club since it started a few months ago.  I
haven't purchased any, although I was very tempted by a recent system.
Chuck was straightforward in his introduction to the club: most systems
would be specific to a commodity or group of commodities (bonds, or grains,
etc.).  He also stated that many systems would be longs only, or shorts
only.  The newsletter that is free to club members is good.  Although I
haven't purchased any systems, I believe that he is selling exactly what he
says he is selling.  No hype or BS.  Just recognize the limitations of what
he is selling.  I am not associated... (etc.)

Ross Kovacs