Re: MKT - DJIA daily SM 2days-2weeks

you wrote:
<The attached analysis was done with the EXACT SAME
PROGRAM that many of you have downloaded.  The data
was a set of DJ-30 data going back to 1988.>

I downloaded your program and appreciate your kindness. I have been playing
around with the program but have been having a difficult time trying to
determine the correct settings to use to duplicate your examples. I notice you
used 2 bars to evaluate the turning point in the example. I used 2 bars and
got 1 of the projrections but it also appears the projections are effected by
the display of projection point numbers. Also the projections will obviously
change based on how much data is used. Is there a recommended set of seetings
for analysis?

Regards,

Pete Greco