Re: Fwd: Rollover

Hi, nobody ever really has to take delivery.  If you are in the market
on notice day and do get tendered, you just have it reassigned or
retendered for a nominal cost (less than $100).  In the sixteen years
I've been handling customers, I've never had to take a delivery.
Another thing, only the long positions have to be out by notice day,
shorts can stay up until the last day (although I don't advise it,
remember March Wheat in '96 on expiration)  Rolling over should be done
systematically, without trying to be cute.
Paul B