Re: Bull Mania Alive and Well

A.J.,

If the common perception of the stock market is one of speculation without
risk, at least as far as buy-and-hold sales pitches imply, then what IS
"unreasonable enthusiasm"? It seems to me that the definition validates the
opinion that the current lofty levels of the market, combined with the
continued inflow of funds from an ob-sessed public, constitute a mania in
the classic sense of the word.

Awaiting the inevitable condemnation,

Dennis C.
dconn@xxxxxxxxx