Re: T-Bonds update

I would tend to agree with Tom. This fits in with the big picture story
I wrote about in the Feb MTA newsletter (cleints got it in December).
Looking for 125+ area b4 market finally turns. Would start getting
nervous though b4 120-10. Think even low-121s wud be danger signal. Note
that I had target high date of July 2. Sticking with that, though it
could take a bit longer.

To access article, go to www.mta-usa.org and click on newsletter and
choose February issue (you will need acrobat pdf reader).

Steve Poser