Re: "0" DECLINATION & DOLLAR

<<Well, by drawing another trendline we suddenly have another inverted H&S
with 2 tops. And then the picture fits.  The second gif (dollartime) also
shows the many time relationships with yesterdays bottom (test of Neckline).
And I believe we will see a stronger dollar in the future. The US action
agains the yen was what we needed to test the neckline.>>

Hello Stig,

I don't follow the Dollar Yen thing, but thanks for that graph of the inverted
H&S bottom, with a shape that also looks like a double headed H&S top.  I just
love seeing that in any Index I follow.  High probability of at least a good
thrust up when one of those patterns comes along.

Attached are two other examples of these bottom type formations on short term
graphs of the Spx.  As you probably know, as the pattern develops, it looks
like a double headed top until it moves up. That my signal with this pattern.

The graph attachment has two time frames. One is about a 30 minute graph, and
the other is a 2 minute.  The similarity is no coincidence, as I see this type
of pattern in all frames.  Your Dollar/Yen graph is just another example.

Peter
http://tiger.golden.net/laird/Comment.htm

PS......The Elliott count belongs to another conversation, but an explanation
can be found at the address just above, if interested.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\2HEADBOT.gif"