Re: Exits

Brent -

I agree, it is an art and not a science. And everybody is different.
That is what I was trying to say in too many words.

As for the boyz in the pits, they sure do know where the stops are! I
worked for one of the best bond traders around for a while. He never
left stops in the pit. He felt that it was a free option for guys like
Baldwin, who would rip his granny's lungs out for a tick on a 1000 lot!
That's what makes him the best floor trader ever (and it doesn't hurt to
know where the stops are either!)

Steve