Re: Oct Sugar

Alan,

Are you finally going to short sugar.<G> Thanks for the COT info, BTW why
no COT info for (Live Cattle)LC. There is a chart formation right now in LC
that usually results in a bounce and I was going to check your site to see
if the COT agreed, but no LC.

I'm sending a Sugar chart for everyone’s inspection, some of you may
remember it from before. I figure that Sugar will try to make the 6.76
target but if history is any clue it may take a week before it goes. I'm
wondering if we could see 3 cent sugar? Not likely, but it has happened.

Good speculating,

Brent

> From: Alan Sears <asears@xxxxxxxx>
> To: Traders List <traders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Oct Sugar
> Date: Friday, June 19, 1998 7:23 PM
>
> Looks like a nice setup for a short trade in Oct sugar ?

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Sugar6.gif"