Re: GEN:24 hour currency data

HBernst963@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone have or know who carries 24 hour futures data in the Swiss franc
> and Japanese yen? I tried TickData and they don't carry it. I need contracts
> prior to Dec 97. Thanks.
>
> Howard Bernstein

The data I  get from Bridge includes the overnight sessions and daily in
one bar.  I believe CSI offers data both with and without the
overnight.  I only get end of day data and i think CSI is endof day,
also.  Bridge is one main supplier of data, I think so they may have
overnight tic data if that is what you want.