Hello

Gentlemen,
I recently joined your group and I just wanted to step in here and
introduce myself.  My name is Paul Brittain, I've been an active trader
since the early 80's as well as a licensed commodity broker.  I own an
IB called BLT Financial Group.  I'm not here to sell anyone anything,
just trying to get some fresh views on trading and maybe some new
ideas.  It will take me a while to get into the swing of things so for
now I'm just watching and reading your comments while I'm trading.
Good-luck
PB