Re: Gen: DGL

The Traders group has a mailing list. It is certainly not devoted to DGL but does have a lot of folks that use and discuss it. Info regarding the mailing list is on the web page. I'm sure you could get lots of input from the list. They're another group of fine and helpful folks.
Happy tradin' to ya
Chris

At 07:06 PM 6/16/98 -0400, maposnak wrote: >>>> I visited a site http://www.esosoft.com/traders/ganntrader/ where they describe Dynamic Gann Lines. Would like anyone having this program? (Metastock/Tradestation add-on?) To describe how the lines are calculated dynamically "without scaling" and post some charts in .gif format illustrating successes/failures in SP, SI, S or some other active future with wide interest. Thanks George