Re: FUTR: Sept Deutchmark and Yen

Earl,

Keep an eye on spot $dem.  Currently around 1.7990.  There is very stong support at
the 1.7906-11 area.  I think the mark must rally through here before we can predict
any meaningful rally in the DEM.  I think we would have seen further dem strength
today if it were not for sterlings strength.  A number of funds have been buying
cable and sterlingMark over the past 12hrs or so.

I have just added to my cable long.  But I am a little worried at spots inability to
get convincingly through 1.6535.

E.