LeoWeb vs. direct to floor

Does anyone have any experience with fill report speed on LeoWeb?

I am used to placing trades on the SP500 futures direct to the floor. I
hit speed dial, the phone is usually answered by the 3rd ring, the guy
asks me for my name and account, then asks me for my order. Takes about
45 seconds. Then I wait on the phone for typically fewer than 15 seconds
while he gets a fill (I hear the yelling on the floor). All in all the
transaction takes about a minute for market orders.

LeoWeb is intriguing, because I've heard claims the order gets to the
floor in less than 5 seconds. But what about fill reports? I've heard
mixed comments.

Larry Lewis