Re: MKT - The "Big Picture"

To all,

No market crash due yet as Time magazine has not had a Bull on their front
cover in the last four months that I am aware of. Understand that that signal
has a great track record.

That puts me in the camp that thinks the stock market has not yet reached the
Mania phase. If i missed the a significant Time cover let me know so I Can
liquidate my holdings.

Now Beanie Babies are another story.

When stuffed toys that cost less than 5 dollars to produce are being sold on
late night shopping networks for more than $100 due to scarcity - Thats a
mania.

By the way one of the same late night shopping network called the recent
silver top when it started selling bags of silver coins to the unsuspecting
public about three or four months ago.

Terry.

Anybody in the market for some Beanie babies?