Re: TRADESTATION

Mitch,

There are two ways to do this. The first is to put the logic on the
buy/sell statements, in this method all other calculations will be made
but the statements to buy/sell will not be executed.  The second method
is to put all of your logic inside an IF ... BEGIN mycode END;  In this
method nothing will be calculated as well as the buy sell will not
occur.

the logic is  IF ((CurrentTime > 2000) or (CurrentTime < 0115)) then

What you are looking for is either time to be greater (later) than 2000
(8pm) or less than (earlier) 1:15 AM.  You can not use an AND because
the current time can not be both after 8PM and before 1:15AM when you
consider a 24 hr clock.

Hope this helps

John

Tullman, Mitch wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   If I want my program to trade only from 8:00pm to 1:15 am
> how do I program that??/
>
> thanks in advance, mitch

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard229.vcf"