RE: Bill Williams

I agree.  I received a flyer from Bill Williams about 2 weeks ago.  I
did not read it at all.  Why?  It is related to what David Cicia said
about B.W. saying all this macho crap about "coming from fear", "don't
use MM" . . .  I did not read it because on the cover was a picture of
him, arms crossed like a bad ass, a scoul on his face, and with a ground
level up camera angle, making him look 10 feet tall.  When I see stuff
like that, I read no further.

Tim Proeber