DELTA NEUTRAL

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Any RT's use delta neutral trading
techniques?&nbsp; What are advantages and disadvantages of this technique?&nbsp;
Any recommended readings on the topic.&nbsp; Thanks in advance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Marc</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Jun 07 19:57:46 1998