Re: HELP/DOWNLOAD FROM RT WEB PAGE

Hi Charles

The downloads on RT are self-extracting files
that extract to Word formats.

You will be unable to read it using Notepad.

Also, the  version of Word is important.

I may have saved that article in Word 97 rather Word
6. If so, Word 6 will be unable to read it.

Let me know if you still can't access the file
and I'll try to resolve the problem.

regards

ray

R Barros