Re: Sector Funds

Bill,

Several years ago, I became quite intrigued with the whole concept
that you've brought up, especially in regards to sector fund
switching.  I still see great merit in it, but I've since changed my
focus to futures trading, simply because of the leverage and immediate
feedback involved.  It just seems to suit me better.

One of the names that I came across that has done some very
interesting work in this area is Frank Barbera, a one-time colleague
of John Bollinger. He conducted a TAG seminar in 1994. Attached to
this post an MS Word document containing my notes from that
presentation. It will give you a quick idea of his orientation.

He used to have a monthly newsletter. The last number that I have for
him is 213-466-5441. You might find something on the net with a search
engine.

The premier sector fund switching service is All Star Funds. They have
a VERY impressive track record. Again, a search engine will turn up
their name also.

Please keep us posted on the results of your own work.  I still find
this area very interesting.

Hope this helps.

Bob Hunt
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Barbera.doc"