RE: RE: Gen: The problem with the subject of systems.

The idea is that a simultaneous bull and bear spread is the equivalent of a straddle except ...
  - you don't make as much, you don't risk as much
  - you don't have to be so quick

It's for the slow among us.

  Have a great weekend everybody.

  -  Stuart

>>> "Tullman, Mitch" <MitchT@xxxxxxx> 06/05 4:58 PM >>>

then why be short a straddle at all if you are going to put on bull and
bear sprds?
I did iron butterflies a lot.....you just gotta be quick.........or
don't play