Re: REALTRADERS FOR REAL

CalaxCorp@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 98-06-03 13:26:49 EDT, ResearchDepartment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> writes:
>
> <<
>  Three rules my old mentor gave me when I went to work for him:
>   1. I never met a paper trader that ever lost any money.
>   2. Don't ever mention anything about Elliott Wave to me.
>   3. You can not buy an option, you can only sell them.
>   --TC >>>>
>
> TC,
> On your number 3, do you mean  "You SHOULD not buy an option, you SHOULD only
> sell them" instead?
> Please clarify.

Yes, my X boss traded funds for two of the Market Wizzards mentioned in the book of the same name.
90% of my X bosses trades were selling Option Premium. He always told me that buying options was a
suckers game. I believed him and have respected his credo, to this day I have never in my life
bought an option, except on a land deal once.

--
  TC