Re: Double Entende

Hi Bill and all,

This pattern comes and goes. The longest I remember it being around was the Nov
thru Jan of 1998 run up to record contract high. The flight to quality bid was
there while we were dealing with the start of the Asian dilemma. The index arb
guys were running their programs between the S&P and the Bonds very frequently
then and a little bit lately as the Asian and Russian thing has heated back up,
it has reappeared.

Your Gifs come through great, except larger than the print area. If you are
able to use a white background and reduce the size a bit they could be printed
on the other end.
Good Trading,
JD