REALTRADERS FOR REAL

Hello RT's,

I have noticed since I have been a member (1-1.5 years) that we get alot
of advice and recommendations from traders who admit that they are
beginners and don't make money. I think everyone should be careful of
giving advice to others if they are not successfull in trading.

I extremely enjoy this forum and I hope this doesn't sound rude, I just
have a hard time with advice and rules flying around from people after
they admit they don't trade or they trade and don't make money.

Over,

Wes