RE: Dream the Dream..!

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Dream the Dream..!
  • From: David Cicia <David.D.Cicia@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:07:41 -0700

Trevor,
  Do you trade futures options as a substitute (stand-in) for the futures,
or do you trade them as option plays (for instance, buying low implied
volatility)? I have conisidered using options as a substitute for straight
futures in some markets but there seems to be so many other factors besides
the price of the underlying, that drive the price of their options. What do
you think?

David Cicia