Re: INTC

Hi William:

At the time INTC was around the 75 support area.  Then I believe  major
news came out, INTC saying it was not going to share its P-6 tech
knowledge with other chip makeing companies and it had delayed opening
the Fort Worth TX  plant.  Also, the 68 support came from 12/18/97.
Where will it go from here its hard to say.  It depends on this Asia
scare, along with EPS cuts, and when will this Mereced Chip come out and
how bad will the PC slow down be.

Good Trading,
Joe Frabosilio