RE: DTN vs BMI et al

I was away and just got this.....this is where I think being a part of a
large
trading group (real traders) can be used. I think we as a group should
e-mail BMI and
tell them we resent treating our members this way.  We should each
e-mail individually.
Write a form letter saying let me out or else these 100 traders will go
out of their way to bad mouth
your service. Include the address where to foward it and I for one will
sign it and send it on to BMI

Let's flex some collective muscle!

Mitch