Re: Spoo oopS

Followers of Larry Williams's Oops trade on the Spoo have cleaned up very
nicely today.   You know:  "If the market opens below Yesterday's Low and
trades back to Yesterday's Low, then buy Yesterday's Low"

Just look at the Bonds and you will understand why I have time, today, to
see how the Spoo is doing.  The Bonds made a small move up to R2 and as it
reversed off it, the S&P opened in contrarian fashion - and how!!  Now what
are 10 big points on the S&P worth - I mean 10, so far - at it is 11.00 CDT
as I write and the Spoo is just sailing along in a following wind.

The Bonds, on the other hand, are becalmed along R1, which is very boring...
but the double bottom does have potential, which will not be good news for
the Spoo, if the contrarian attitude still prevails.

Ce la vie

Bill Eykyn