Re: DTN data Feed

To the people who use DTN

I recieved this following message from an employee of DTN in web Support
on Saturday
morning...

To DTN's credit they have been fairly responsive to any inquiry..

Don,

As you already know things are always changing when you are part of a
crisis
situation. Keeping in the tradition of change, I have learned that there
is
going to be another change in very near future. As of today we have
contracted a new satellite called T-5. This new satellite is located
about 2
degrees East of our original location. We will start broadcasting on
Monday,
June 1. I will get more information over the next two days on what we
need
to do to get you taken care of. In the mean time I have given this
information on your unit to the Supervisor for that area. He will look
into
what we need to do. The good news is that the new satellite is much more
powerful than our old one or any of the others that we are transmitting
on
now. This will mean that it will be much easier to tune in.