Re: Misc: DTN Feed

Hi Wes!

I wish the problem didn't happen, but, don't know if I could have handeled it
any better.  I also recieved the calls, and a UPS Saturday delivery of
instructions.  I had already re-tuned based on the info from the DTN web page.

Happy Trading,
Bob Hoff

<<
 Back on line with DTN here in Wilmington, N.C., I was busy and hired
 someone to do the K2 and back to sbs6. $150, well worth the aggrevation.
 I personally thought DTN did good given the circumstances, they called
 me and they fedexed me instructions during outage.

 Over,

 Wes