Re: MKT - VIX LEVELS

Norman

Yesterday's Sun Pluto opposition tied into the almost exact Pluto Node
square. The Japanese stock bubble topped out during a Pluto Node square.
This should at least put the bulls on alert status that things may be
different at the moment and every dip is not necessarily a good time to buy.

Robert Hitt
www.astroecon.com