Re: Gen: Mark Douglas Book

The major problem not addressed by Mark Douglas which keeps
most traders in an unsuccessful loop is the concept of trading
a mechanical system, following all the rules, until one can
evolve into the intuitive stage.  That implies that one already
has developed a successful system that has an edge.  And
he doesn't tell you how to do that......If one is trying to develop
discipline and trust with an unsuccessful system the end
result will be further psychological damage.

Charles.