Re: Gen: Mark Douglas Book

>The  Disciplined Trader."

>This suggestion is worth reinforcing - the book is also enjoyable!

>Regards, Ric.

Ric,

You are almost being facetious here ! Enjoyable ? That is being
extraordinarily mild about it. This book is AWESOME- there is no other
word for it!!

It changed my whole damned life- converted me from a major loser to , I
can actually admit it here, a winner in the markets. I haven't had any
sustained losing period ever since I got on to what Mark was trying to
say.

If ever there was a book which was a MUST read, this is it.

Dr. Narayan
Mumbai, India.