RE: CTA

> [mailto:owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tin Mervin Yeung

> How to become a CTA?  I think that it requires series 3 and 2
> years of registration.  Please let me know if I am wrong.

1.  Pass the Series 3.
2.  File for registration with CFTC/NFA, and pay them $500.
3.  Advertise.

If you actually want to trade as a CTA, you might want to hook up with a
brokerage (or form your own), but you don't have to do that if you just
want to give advice.

Sticks
--
Troutman, Defender of Sticks   (aka)   Jonathan Matte, President
troutman@xxxxxxxxxxxx                  Defender Capital Management, Inc.