CycleTrader Technique Update

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Good Morning RTer's,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Well, I've been experimenting over the past few weeks with
timing bands in the 60 minute time frame. Here is what I have come up with.
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Set up a 60 minute chart with timing bands. What I've done is
to enter trades only when the 60 and 20 minute cycles are aligned. Use the five
minute chart to time your trade entry. Looking back over the past week, it has
led to less trades and greater profit per trade. Maybe coincidental, but it
enabled me to catch the the big move in the forex currencies today. It happens
to be the biggest day ever in my trading of the forex market. Keep in mind that
there were other contributing factors such as the European central banks&nbsp;
short-covering of the DEM.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Richard J. Chehovin&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed May 27 08:23:03 1998