Re: TradeStation and deleting holiday charts

I had the same problem. Go into the server and select File, Delete. Make sure
both Intraday and Daily boxes are checked. Set the start date and end date for
5/25/98. Select Add All and click on OK. That should do the trick.

Frank

   I have been unable to delete the empty chart space for holidays, which